Property refurbishment in York
Here at Robinsons Property Services, we don’t just work in Huddersfield, we have the capacity to take on projects further afield. This refurbishment project was located within the famous walls of the popular city of York.
We were tasked to transform this ordinary 3-bedroom terraced house into an exclusive luxury commercial holiday home. Something that we were more than happy to take on, considering our extensive skills in restoring and bringing life back into period properties.
Our work at the house involved >
- Addition of dormer to existing loft creating a split-level master bedroom with open-plan en-suite
- New roof, Georgian-style hardwood windows and patio doors
- New fitted kitchen and appliances
- Oak flooring laid throughout
- Extensive oak wall panelling in the lounge
- Installation of a period bathroom with roll-top bath effectively fitted behind faux bookshelves
- Restoration of all period features including coving & mouldings and spindle staircases
On completion of the work, the property was awarded a 5-star rating by Visit York.